Feb 24, 2011

What a great hubby I have...











not to brag or any thing, but I think he is amazing! He trusted me enough to buy me a new engagement ring. I was quite surprised on V-Day when he gave it to me. It brought me to tears<--I am a complete whimp and cry at almost everthing now.



So the back story as to why I am on my third engagment ring: The first one, somehow or another lost a diamond out of it. It was not insured so we were not able to have it replaced. The third was just a gemstone ring that we got while we were in D.C for a weekend getaway. My lovely daughter got hold of the ring and lost it. Now, I am on to my third ring. I need to get it sized ASAP so I don't lose. But anyways, I love it and my husband was very thoughtful to get this for me. I'm a pretty lucky gal!

3 comments:

  1. You ARE one VERY lucky lady! Beautiful ring, and gorgeous pictures (as always)! I LOVE your gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... and by gift I meant talent! LOL! You are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...I thought that was what you were referring to! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete