Mar 29, 2011

Bottom line, I loved every minute!




Where do I begin?....Let me start with my initial feelings about this weekend. In order ,they went from: excited, tired, stressed, overwhelmed, happy, exhausted, sad, bittersweet, rested. Those emotions begin on Friday and go til Monday.

If I were to go into detail about this crazy weekend, I could almost right a book. It was that memorable! To sum it up quickly, there were 12 people staying under one roof. Seven of them spanning from 9 months to 5 years old. And about the same amount were sick with either colds, ear infection or the occasion random throw up..,[insert long pause]... I have to chuckle when thinking about now. It's something that down the line we are going to wish we could do again. (w/o the sickies) No matter how hectic or stressful it was, I love my family!




1 comment:

  1. count again, that would be 8 littles that were 5 and under and you forgot to mention the emergency run to express care for an ear infection and a birthday party for 20+ kids at a petting zoo. Or were we living the zoo?same difference and I would do it all over again!

    ReplyDelete