Apr 21, 2011

Slumber Party!


(This post couldn't get more personal! Below, is how I spent my Tuesday evening! Just a little glimpse into my life and how a busy mom is allowed to take break and have fun too!)



Not your typical "Slumber Party." No one brought their sleeping bags or scary ghost stories, this was a big girl Slumber Party. I basically used it as an excuse to have a girls night in. It was a great group of girls and we all had fun! I took the boy and girl (pictured above) and used it everywhere. It was simple, but a cute decoration!

I bought every kind of junk food I could think! Candy, chips, cookies and best of all, donuts! I put a sign on the table that read "Seducing Candy Bar," just play on the whole Slumber Party theme.


Favors, the whole reason you come the party right? Once again the boy and girl, just to add something small and a handwritten "thank you!" Inside the bags were massage oils and a lollipop!

Now, maybe this is the real reason people come to parties. (I know I spelled it Karma instead of Kama, but I think the point comes across!) Jelly Shots, Moscato, White Zin, and Riesling, started the evening and kept it going. We all spent too much money but in the end, we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment