Apr 25, 2011

Happy Easter

I hope you all enjoyed your Easter as much as we did! We took advantage of the beautiful day and took pictures! (duh! lol) And I think they turned out pretty cool. If you want to see them all head over to Persnickety's Facebook Page!


Happy Easter from the Thompson Family!
(Our family picture was taken by Tracy of Tracy Parron Photography)

The one above and the one below were both taken inside the church, right below amazing light coming from the window. This little turkey was not in the mood for picture taking but some how or another, some great pictures came out of it!


I am not crazy about my picture be taken but I needed a new one for the website, so my talented husband took a few of me. He was running back and forth and trying to get the "perfect picture." <----His words, not mine. (lol)

(Love the picture of my other half, captures who he is completely!)

No comments:

Post a Comment